- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Nutiva coconut oil
- 3/4 cup Nutiva coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 T granulated sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
(blend together in a small bowl)
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla and coconut oil. If the eggs are cold the coconut oil will solidify. Add the coconut oil in last to allow the other ingredients to blend well.
- In a small bowl, stir in the coconut flour and salt.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture. Mix well.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- With your hands form a golf ball size amount of the cookie mixture from your bowl. Roll the ball of dough in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place the cookie on a cookie sheet lined with a silicone baking mat. Flatten the cookie out.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cookies will darken slightly.
- Let cookies cool before removing them from the cookie sheet.