August Book of the Month Club
Girl, Wash Your Face By Rachel Hollis
Below you will find the REPLAY from our August 31st, LIVE Instagram Broadcast.
My Own Personal Takeaways and How I’m Moving Forward: Drying Your Face Off and Applying Moisturizer!
- Takeaway 1:
- Don’t live your life limited!
- Are you too comfortable?
- Is it time to expand your goals?
- Are you utilizing the resources you have available to you?
- Takeaway 2:
- You CAN do MORE!
- Are you living with purpose?
- Are you living in the energized state of calm?
- Do you have the sense of urgency or purpose that will break you out of being limited?
- Takeaway 3:
- Age equals experience!
- Do you feel like you have “aged out” of life?
- Your experience will ADD to your season of life.
- Draw from what you come to the table with!
- MAKE A PLAN.
- Find your “thing” and do something that reinvigorates you!
- Please share that with us in the comments section below.
We will go LIVE at 2 PM CST on Friday, September 7th to begin our first group discussion over Shawn Achor’s The Happiness Advantage!
Grab your copy HERE!
for Today’s Aging Woman